Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Baby shower cupcakes


My oldest and dearest friend is pregnant with her first baby and I was lucky enough to be back in Australia for her baby shower over the Christmas holidays. Obviously I offered to make some baby shower cupcakes, and thankfully this time it wasn't a buttercream melting 39 degree day so things went a bit more to plan. 

Once again I used the fail safe Hummingbird cupcake recipe in Vanilla and chocolate and their vanilla buttercream recipe, colours blue as we know the baby is a boy. 

Once again, due to my lack of excess time, I ordered some cupcake toppers, this time from Sugar and Spice Cupcakes. If you are looking for great quality products and fabulous friendly service, contact Stacy at Sugar and Spice.

So that was it really ... all that was left was to eat the cupcakes.


Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily